Back to doing what I do best: finding oddities in the home.
- Hair removal system. I am indeed a hairy guy. This was something I bought to get rid of back hair. I never got around to applying it. And now I'm married to a woman who loves the hair too much to ever let me do it.
- Coupon from restaurant. Not only did it expire, but I don't even live near the place any more.
- College junk mail. Translation: "Give us more money, alumni! We really didn't take enough from you while you were here!"
- Old cards and crap from doctor's office. And this doctor sucked. I went to her to check up on my sleep apnea. And every time, it consisted of 1) Drive out of my way to get to the damn hospital where she was, 2) pay the $40 co-pay, 3) wait around until I could see her, 4) have her ask the same questions, 5) have her suggest to change my C-PAP machine to a higher setting, 6) pay for parking. Needless to say, the cards aren't the only thing I've gotten rid of. Her consultation was of no help to me. I was paying around $50 just to have somebody say "Yeah, put the setting up to number X". I have no regrets of cancelling everything with her.
- Old shopping list. Then again, I may just need this stuff again now.
- Old receipts, some with coupons for products I'd never use. Into the shredder you go.
- Candy wrapper. Well at least there isn't ancient candy in it