Happy Turkey Day! If you came to this site looking for stuffing recipes, well, this isn't the place. This "A Place for My STUFF", not a "A Place for My STUFFING".
Still reading after that terrible observation joke? Good, then lets continue.
Last time I mentioned a big bag o' stuff and the strange things in it. Here were some of the other items:
- Tiny black top hat. Was this in case any spider monkeys or lemurs come to visit for a formal dinner? No, it was something I bought in a craft store for a Residents-related project that I just haven't gotten around to. Maybe a doll of sorts. In any case, this can be placed in a better place than at the top of a bag in the middle of my floor.
- Giant magnifying glass. I'm not sure what prompted me to get this. Had I been working on some kind of tiny electronics or something? Or did I just like the elegant look of it? Well, I'm putting this one with the rest of the office/desk supplies.
- USB Car charger. Good to have, I suppose. But I have a separate drawer that this sort of stuff goes in now, so that's where it's going.
- CD labels. Oh but not just any labels. No a few sheets of GLOSSY labels! Wow! Well, time to put these with the other few CD labels I have.
- Diablo II info. All about runes and rings and necklaces, etc. from the game Diablo II. Maybe this could come in handy if I start playing the game again. But since I don't know when that would ever be, and since I could find this stuff again on-line just like I did the first time around, there's no point in holding on to this. Into the trash you go.
- Eddie Izzard "Sexie" 2-CD. I was wondering where this went to! Promptly ripped and put back on the shelf with the rest of the Eddie Izzard, which is with the rest of my stand-up comedy CDs.