Some "cases" and things that aren't cases. But all clutter.
- Snowman boxes. These tiny things were set up like Russian dolls, but made to be stacked on top of each other. I thought I threw them out earlier, but I guess not. Sure I like decorating for different holidays, but not at the expense of table space I don't even have.
- Case for folding pair of sunglasses. And guess what? Yes, the sunglasses have long since been broken or lost. Did they stop making these by the 1990s anyway?
- Purple plastic tweezers. These came with some kind of gummy worm candy, so that when you picked them up with the tweezers, a light would shine through them and they'd glow. I can't remember how I even ended up getting them. Maybe I bought them for a kid's present then never ended up giving them out. Regardless, the gummy worms are long since gone. And so should this cheap thing.
- Box of broken chalk pieces. From my brother's childhood, judging from his name scrawled on the box.
- Instant towel! You know, one of these promotional things that you put in water and it becomes a tiny towel. So I used it. Now I have a dishrag. Clutter gone, useful item gained.