Instead of numbering the different pieces of crap I have in the photo, I'm just going to show the photo and list what's there. More stuff that found a new home in my trash can:
- Directions to Great Woods (which became the Tweeter Center, which became some other brand name) written by my father years ago. Yes kids, I know you don't remember the days before GPS devices and Google Maps, let alone Mapquest. Back in those days, we actually had to write directions down. Of course, now I don't really need this piece of paper.
- Directions to Toad's Place. Same deal.
- Directions to some other place. Do I care?
- Directions to Tom Lehrer's. Tom Lehrer is an idol of mine. Musician, comedian, mathematician, atheist, childfree, New Englander...what's not for me to like? I do know where he lives, and I've written to him. No reply. Can't say I didn't try. I did however drive by his house before, but I don't want to be some stalker and ring his doorbell, then try to explain who I am.
- Feral House catalog. I highly recommend the book "Big Dead Place".
- Doctor Who Guide which I printed out when I finally started hunting down the episodes some 8 years ago. Mission accomplished.
- Colored Pencils which I had to buy back in high school for art class. I think that was the last time I used them too. Half of them are gone anyway.
- Airline Boarding Pass from some vacation I took a few years ago. I have plenty of other momentos from that trip. I don't need this one. Into my shredder you go.