Force Five was one of many animated battle shows from Japan that made its way over here to the states in the late 70s or early 80s. Boston TV 56 used to play stuff like this all the time when I was a kid.
What does this have to do with today's blog? Absolutely nothing. Aside from the fact that I happened to photo 5 things I was throwing out.
- Mail stuff. Selling on eBay a lot has had me going to the post office a lot. So I'm sure I have more receipts and international selling slips like this around. Yes, clutter from the act of selling clutter. Oh the irony.
- Duct Tape. If you're one of those morons who refers to it as "Duck Tape", please stop doing that. Now. Anyway, this was an old roll, with dust and hair stuck around it. And I know I have two other rolls in the closet. I think it's safe to throw this one out.
- Expired Coupons. Another classic clutter component.
- CD case inserts. Let's face it, we don't make too many mix CDs for friends these days. And if we do, it looks a hell of a lot better (not to mention is easier) to print out the set list from the computer. It's not real NOR Memorex: it's trash.
- "Career Fucking Makeover". That's what I apparently labeled it. It looks like I was trying to map out a new career for myself a few years back. I wouldn't be surprised if I wrote it out during the day at my desk at the miserable place where I used to work. Regardless, these mapped out ideas didn't take off. Even though I've worked much better jobs since then. Oh well, into the bin you go, you not-so-motivational papers.