(Note, this post may be offensive to some readers. If you don't like it, you were warned! Spare me the hate mail. I make no apologies for this.)
Recently I was posed the question "What do marshmallow peeps and Jesus have in common?" So I thought about it, and I came up with my own top-10 list.
"TOP TEN THINGS THAT MARSHMALLOW PEEPS and
JESUS HAVE IN COMMON"
by Bill M (http://www.aplaceformystuff.org)
10) They both get the most attention around Easter time.
9) They're both from Bethlehem (Peeps are actually manufactured by a company in Bethlehem, PA)
8) People have claimed both to be indestructible
7) People try to give you both, whether or not you're not really interested.
6) Neither of them wrote anything. Ever.
5) You can nail either one to a tree and it will stay.
4) They're not palatable to everybody.
3) Too much of either has been shown to be bad for your health
2) They're both manufactured
1) They both explode when you put them in the microwave
And if you're going to copy and paste this list elsewhere, please be sure to include my name and website to credit me with the work. Thanks.